Welcome to the Arts-Engineering Program, Class of 2027!
This five-year dual degree track will enable you to complete one degree in the College of Arts and Sciences and one degree in the PC Rossin College of Engineering and Applied Science. Arts-Engineering students balance their liberal arts education with an accredited engineering degree, and they benefit from dedicated first-year advising and early registration.
The links on this page will help as you register for your fall classes, and as you look ahead to your first year in the program. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to be in touch.
- AE Course Registration Guide
- First Year Seminars
- Sample Schedules for AE
- Advanced Placement and College Credit Information
- Course Placement Information
- Courses available to first year students
- Live Chat with CAS Advising Center