For a copy of the course registration guide, please click here...
The CAS Course Registration Guide provides information to help you prepare and register for your first semester at Lehigh.
- You will need a minimum of 12 credits to be a full-time student and the maximum number of credits you can take your first semester is 17.
- A typical course load is 15-17 credits and courses are usually 3-4 cr.
- In early June you will receive an invitation to complete a First-Year Survey from the Registration and Academic Services Office.
- You will be notified by the Registration and Academic Service's Office when you are scheduled to register in July.
- Please use the Course Registration Guide to help you complete your survey and fall registration!
Please direct questions to email@example.com
*For first-year course scenarios, please click here!